MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) — Walters State Community College is offering free online courses that could help those impacted by COVID-19.
The free, online noncredit courses cover topics like communications, searching for a job, personal finance, marketing your small business, web design and more.
The classes usually cost up to $199 each, but if you register before next Tuesday, June 30 – they’re free.
After registration, class attendees will have three months to complete the free classes.
For more information contact coordinator Nicole Cardwell-Hampton at
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- In a jam-packed shelter for the expelled, Mexican families and Central Americans cling to hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Colored wristbands help cartels track migrants, payments for smuggling them, lawmaker confirms
- Many Evangelicals say they will not get the vaccine
- Arkansas man pleads guilty in death of 1-year-old found in plastic container