JACKSBORO, Tenn. (WATE) – Three former Campbell County officers pleaded not guilty Tuesday in court in connection to an assault at the jail.
Former deputy Justin Crabtree is accused of assaulting a detainee being booked into the jail last June. Former officers Sean Brown and Dakota Williams were present when the incident occurred.
Crabtree is charged with one count of aggravated assault and one count of official oppression.
Brown and Williams were each charged with one count of official misconduct, official oppression and assault by way of presentment.
- TDOT planning work on I-40 in Jefferson County through weekend
- PHOTOS: K-25 History Center opens in Oak Ridge
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- Gov. Bill Lee introduces legislation to allow people 21+ to carry handguns without a permit
- Puppy becomes guide dog to sister who can’t see or hear