CAMPBELL COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – A Campbell County man is facing two counts of aggravated assault charges after a shooting on Monday evening.
Trevon Gioieni was charged with two counts of aggravated assault after Campbell County deputies responded to a shooting on Glade Springs Road around 8 p.m. on Monday.
When deputies arrived, victim Jacob Goodman had been transported to Tennova Lafollette by another individual and Gioieni had left the scene.
Gioieni turned himself in shortly after around 9:45 p.m.
Goodman was transported to UT Medical Center where he is in stable condition.
- Celebrating August 8 — Emancipation day in Tennessee
- President Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Missing teen from Soddy Daisy has been found safe, according to TBI
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 death toll in state is 1,215, up 9