LAFOLLETTE, Tenn. (WATE) — A man is recovering at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville after being shot in the shoulder.
Authorities were called to 564 Ivy Hollow Road at 3:17 p.m. Tuesday according to Campbell County Sheriff’s Office Public Information Officer Justin Letner.
Paul Boshears, 51, was found shot in the shoulder and was taken to UT. No information on his condition was given.
The investigation is ongoing.
This is a developing story. We will provide you with more information as it becomes available.
- Local organization helps youth navigate troubled social climate
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault
- Tennessee: Coronavirus cases hit 26,071 with 417 deaths
- ‘March for Justice’ walk scheduled for Saturday afternoon in Nashville
- Beck Cultural Center to host Juneteenth virtual town hall meeting to discuss racial justice