KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – An investigation is underway after a car crashed into a building at UT Medical Center on Tuesday.
A hospital spokesperson confirmed the vehicle ran into a non-patient part of the hospital Tuesday night.
At this time no other information is available. We’ll update you as soon as we learn more.
- Man buys Olivia Newton-John’s ‘Grease’ jacket for 243k, gives it back to her
- Samuel L. Jackson will soon be able to voice your Alexa, cursing optional
- Alabama police officer shot while responding to call
- Funeral for Halls man Jackie Harrison set for this weekend
- Dump truck stolen from Bulls Gap home