PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- New law requires businesses to enable direct-dial access to 911
- CHOW WITH CHELSEA: Big Ed’s Pizza
- National Guard soldiers visit Walmart to make birthday wishes come true
- Strawberry Plains subdivision dealing with old and new flooding issues 1 year later
- LMU Duncan School of Law, THJ host forum on racial violence in Tennessee