KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The case against a University of Tennessee football player was dismissed in Knox County court Thursday.
Freshman linebacker/ running back Jeremy Banks was in court Thursday. He had been arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in connection with a charge of driving on a suspended license.
Banks was able to travel with the team for last week’s game at Florida.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins
- Knox County Health Dept. reports 16th COVID-19 death in October, overall toll at 101
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit
- Aunt mourns 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s beaten to death in Middle Tennessee home
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week