KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The case against a University of Tennessee football player was dismissed in Knox County court Thursday.
Freshman linebacker/ running back Jeremy Banks was in court Thursday. He had been arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in connection with a charge of driving on a suspended license.
Banks was able to travel with the team for last week’s game at Florida.
- Easy as Pi: Fundraiser to benefit Young-Williams
- Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Festival coming to Townsend May 22
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs recovered safely
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Mask mandates extended for Claiborne & Hamblen counties