KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The case against a University of Tennessee football player was dismissed in Knox County court Thursday.
Freshman linebacker/ running back Jeremy Banks was in court Thursday. He had been arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in connection with a charge of driving on a suspended license.
Banks was able to travel with the team for last week’s game at Florida.
- Knoxville College raising funds during homecoming weekend
- East Tennessee farmers feeling impact of supply chain issues
- TBI, THP investigating after I-75 robbery, shooting in Campbell County
- Officials confirm Alec Baldwin discharged prop gun on movie set, victims identified
- Truck driver shortage partly to blame for supply chain back up