BATON ROUGE, La. (NBC 33 & FOX 44) – School officials will have a long checklist to go through before reopening.
The CDC just released its guidelines for reopening schools across the country and includes big changes.
Schools around our region will continue to use remote learning for the remainder of the academic year.
For a full list of CDC recommendations click here.
- Coronavirus Timeline: Confirmed, probable COVID-19 cases rise; masks mandated in Knox County
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Coronavirus: Sevier County Sheriff suspends on-site visitation at corrections facilities
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- Hotspot Tennessee: 1,822 new coronavirus cases puts total at 48,712
- Tennessee hires accounting firm to help with $7B COVID funds
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 364 active cases in Knox County, 1,093 total cases
- Confirmed coronavirus cases are rising in 40 of 50 states
- Officials announce 14-day quarantine for travelers coming into Chicago airports from COVID-19 hotspots
- Knoxville businesses and the new mask mandate: how inside will look different
- Pellissippi State employee at Hardin Valley Campus tests positive for coronavirus
- Ten Harrogate rehabilitation center employees test positive for coronavirus
- REQUIRED: All Texans must wear face coverings, Gov. Greg Abbott orders
- Tracking Coronavirus in Tennessee: Amid growing concern, 1,575 new cases and 11 new deaths reported