DALLAS (WJHL) – Officials with Chick-fil-A have announced two new menu items coming to restaurants nationwide starting Sept. 14.
The first menu item is a chocolate fudge brownie. Officials said in a release that dessert would be available year-round.
The release read in part, “a seasonal Mocha Cream Cold Brew beverage will be available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants for a limited time.”
“We received positive responses when we tested the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Mocha Cream Cold Brew in select markets last year, and we hope our customers will be as excited as we are to have these sweet treats join our menu nationwide,” said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A.
You can read more about the new menu items here.
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- Son charged with murder in parents’ death in Georgia
- First US case of Brazilian COVID-19 variant found in Minnesota
- South High Senior Living receives first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- KCSO deputy thanks community for support after wife dies from COVID-19