KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you’re in luck. Chocolatefest is making its way back to Knoxville this weekend.
It’s happening at the World’s Fair Exhibition Hall this Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can stop by booths with chocolatiers, bakers and caterers handing out samples of their best chocolaty treats. With plenty of items also available to buy ahead of Valentine’s Day.
General admission is $5, with that money going to Ronald McDonald Charities of Knoxville. You can also buy tasting passes for $25.
For more information visit www.chocolatefestknoxville.com
- TN bill pushes for better PTSD resources for firefighters
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into a CA library fire
- The Business Buzz: Sevierville Golf Club hosting job fair
- Feb. 20 is National Love Your Pet Day
- Multiple wage complaints sent to TN Dept. of Labor from employees at Jellico Medical Center