KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Country music star Chris Stapleton announced Wednesday he will perform in Knoxville this fall.
Grammy Award-winning country artist Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show tour will return to Knoxville on Thursday, Oct. 1 at 7 p.m. He will be joined by special guests The Marcus King Band and Yola.
Tickets will go on sale Friday, Feb. 7 at 10:00 a.m. on knoxvilletickets.com/chrisstapleton. Prices will range from $69.75 to $99.75.
The Kentucky-native released his critically-acclaimed debut solo album Traveller in 2015 after previously playing in two different bluegrass bands. It reached number 1 on the US Billboard 200 and was certified triple platinum. He was awarded the Grammy Award for Best Country Album for his second album, From A Room: Volume 1, in 2017.
- Vaccine clinic at Pellissippi State Blount County campus back on after J&J pause
- Beshear: Enough vaccine on hand for big inroads toward goal
- NASA helicopter makes history-making first flight on Mars
- 7-year-old girl killed, father shot while sitting at Chicago McDonald’s drive-thru
- 911 dispatcher helps Utah parents deliver their baby at home