CHURCH HILL, Tenn. (WATE) – A Church Hill woman is in jail after the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office found over one-and-a-half pounds of what is believed to be methamphetamine, according to a news release.
Victoria Ann Raney,. 30, was arrested Friday after a search of a residence on Rocky Hill Lane in Church. She is charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver.
Officers also found a .22 caliber pistol at the residence. They also found that Raney has a previous felony conviction for possession of methamphetamine in Georgia.
- 2 innocent bystanders shot when suspect opens fire inside Opelousas restaurant
- Investigation launched after body found in a wooded area of South Knox County, per KCSO
- 6 killed, including 3 children, in I-95 crash in Liberty County
- AMBER Alert update: TBI chase down 300 leads; sheriff’s office warns against social media misinformation; Evelyn Boswell still missing
- Henrico toddler walks again after being shot in the head during drive-by shooting: ‘It’s a miracle’