CHURCH HILL, Tenn. (WATE) – A Church Hill woman is in jail after the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office found over one-and-a-half pounds of what is believed to be methamphetamine, according to a news release.
Victoria Ann Raney,. 30, was arrested Friday after a search of a residence on Rocky Hill Lane in Church. She is charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver.
Officers also found a .22 caliber pistol at the residence. They also found that Raney has a previous felony conviction for possession of methamphetamine in Georgia.
- Peaceful protesters march in Oak Ridge, police chief walks alongside them
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials