WARTBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – The City of Wartburg is asking residents their thoughts on whether a city’s annual Trunk or Treat event should take place this year.
Should kids be able to dress up and get out for Halloween this year? That’s what the Wartburg Police Department is asking it’s community.
Police are trying to gauge whether or not people think the city’s annual trunk or treat event should be canceled this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Limited Tennessee football single-game tickets available for public purchase
- ETSU: ACT/SAT scores ‘not required’ for those applying for 2021 school year
- Patriots owner Kraft cleared of Florida massage parlor sex charge
- ‘Cake Boss’ star’s right hand impaled in ‘terrible’ bowling accident
- ‘The most frustrating experience of my life,’ says finder of Forrest Fenn’s hidden treasure