(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – The coronavirus pandemic has created an unprecedented demand for disinfecting wipes and Clorox is making more of them than ever before.
USA Today quoted Clorox President Linda Rendle as saying the company is making nearly a million packages of wipes every day.
Rendle told ABC News Clorox has increased its manufacturing capacity for disinfecting products by 50 percent.
Clorox has acknowledged there’s a product shortage because of high demand.
The company expects the shortage to last until next year.
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- Romney says he won’t block vote on Trump Supreme Court pick
- Anderson County Veterans Day Parade canceled due to COVID-19
- Caught on Camera: Arkansas officer saves two-year-old boy choking on piece of candy
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma