ATLANTA, Ga. (BRPROUD) – Say it ain’t so! Dec. 31 marks the end of not only 2020, but a part of soda history.
TaB diet soda is no more when the calendar turns to 2021.
This ends a 57-year-run as Coke’s “first-ever “diet” soft drink.”
Coca-Cola says this about the ‘Pink Pioneer:’
“We’re forever grateful to TaB for paving the way for the diets and lights category, and to the legion of TaB lovers who have embraced the brand for nearly six decades,” Kerri Kopp, group director, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola North America. “If not for TaB, we wouldn’t have Diet Coke or Coke Zero Sugar. TaB did its job. In order to continue to innovate and give consumers the choices they want today, we have to make decisions like this one as part of our portfolio rationalization work.”
More information about this decision can be found here.
- Coronavirus in Knox County: Current hospitalizations, deaths, active cases for March
- New state report details misconduct charges against LaFollette Mayor
- Biological sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance working at restaurant
- Even more chaotic than usual, Globes still had their moments
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery