Coca Cola is mixing it up debuting Coke with coffee next year.
It will combine regular Coke with Brazilian coffee.
The product will come in three flavors: dark blend, vanilla and caramel. It will have double the amount of a regular Coke drink.
Coke has launched a coffee product before, Coca-Cola Black, which was 14 years ago. The company said back then, the timing was not right, but now consumer tastes have changed.
- Sevier County wedding chapels rebounding amid pandemic
- Easy ways to cut costs on your grocery bill
- Living East Tennessee viewers share photos of weekend fun
- School Mania event adapts to COVID-19
- A career spent protecting others