KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Civic Auditorium-Coliseum announced on Monday that comedian Jim Gaffigan would be coming to its venue this year.
The KCAC stating Gaffigan’s comedy tour, “The Pale Tourist” would be making a stop on Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020.
Gaffigan isn’t the only comedian to be making a stop at the KCAC this year: Louis C.K., Bert Kreischer and Jerry Seinfeld also have booked shows for the spring.
Tickets for the Jim Gaffigan show go on sale to the public Friday, Feb. 7 at 10 a.m. American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public on Thursday, Feb. 6 from 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
TICKETS | For more information, click here.
Gaffigan is one of only ten comedians in history to sell out the famed Madison Square Garden arena and he opened for Pope Francis in front of one million+ people in Philadelphia, during the Pope’s visit to the US in 2016. He was also recently named one of the world’s highest-grossing comedians by Forbes, and streaming site Pandora announced Gaffigan as their most popular comic with over 647 million spins to date.
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure
- Biden’s dogs sent home after ‘biting’ incident: report
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail
- Bill limiting authority of health boards in Tennessee advances
- Company adapts discontinued waffle recipe for boy with autism