BRISTOL, Tenn. (WJHL)- News Channel 11 viewers and our camera crew captured a Confederate flag flying over Bristol Motor Speedway Wednesday afternoon.
It was in June when we first reported NASCAR officially banned the display of the Confederate flag at its events and properties.
The flag flown over Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday had a URL listed that takes you to the Sons of Confederate Veterans website.
- Two Oak Ridge homicide suspects in custody
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Three transported to hospital after Powell house fire
- 11K+ unemployment claims last week in Tennessee, lowest since pandemic began
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings