KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville-based Copper Cellar Family of Restaurants opened its own specialty food market in West Knoxville over the weekend.
Copper Cellar Marketplace, located 9630 Parkside Drive, opened Saturday featuring fresh-cut meats, seafood, beer, dressings and sauces from the Knoxville-based restaurant company. A selection of seasonal vegetables, local eggs and dairy will be available for purchase.
The market will have specialty cheeses and other Italian favorites as well as a variety of already prepared dinner options, such as classic dishes from the group’s Italian restaurant Cappucino’s.
In-store, curbside and delivery options are all available. Call 865-851-9088 to place an order.
The marketplace will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
Copper Cellar Family of Restaurants includes Calhoun’s, Cappucino’s, Copper Cellar, Smoky Mountain Brewery, Chesapeake’s and more.
- Tennessee voter registration deadline for November presidential election is Oct. 5
- Duck Duck Goose consignment sale returns to Knoxville this week
- Vanderbilt to allow limited student attendance at first home football game
- Vine Middle Magnet School to move to online learning temporarily from Sept. 29 to Oct. 7
- Coronavirus Tennessee: State has had 193,732 COVID-19 cases and 2,389 deaths