KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Health Department updated its total number of positive COVID-19 cases on Wednesday.
Knox County officials reported a total of 20 positive local cases on the health department website Wednesday in the first of what will be daily updates on the total number of local cases. The Tennessee Department of Health reported 15 confirmed cases in Knox County on Tuesday.
Knox County has conducted a total of 341 tests. Six of the 20 positive cases have already recovered.
11 of the 20 cases are people aged 18-49 years old. 13 of the 20 cases are female.
The Knox County Health Department will update their numbers daily at 11 a.m. on covid.knoxcountytn.gov.
- Coronavirus Timeline: March 2020
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 1,537 COVID-19 cases, 7 deaths in state, Department of Health reports
- US warship captain seeks crew isolation as virus spreads
- Coronavirus: Sevier County now offering COVID-19 testing
- Coronavirus: New drive-thru testing site open in Greene County
- Lee: More information to be released on COVID-19 deaths
- Tracking Coronavirus: Masks — who needs them, who doesn’t
- Knox County Health Department issues new guidelines for food trucks
- TN National Guard nurses step in amid COVID-19 outbreak at Gallatin nursing home
- Coronavirus Timeline: April 2020
- Coronavirus: Knoxville driver takes safety precautions amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Should you wear mask in public if not sick with coronavirus?
- Holyoke community left with more questions than answers in death of 13 veterans at Soldiers’ Home
- VIDEO: Husband sings through Bay Minette nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife