MAURY COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – County Music Star Trisha Yearwood paid all fees for those interested in adopting a pet at the Maury County Animal Services in Columbia over the weekend.
The country star tweeted Saturday about helping people who want to adopt a furry friend. She said she would pay for adoptions Saturday until 4:30 p.m.
The kennels are full and would love for people who are interested to come out and give these awesome pets a new home.
- Investigation underway after human remains discovered in Roane County
- Eternal Life Harvest Center hosts prayer walk following officer-involved shooting at Austin-East
- Local law enforcement help with escorting remains of WWII & Korean War veteran
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- MANHUNT: Former Travis County detective a suspect in deadly northwest Austin shooting