MAURY COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – County Music Star Trisha Yearwood paid all fees for those interested in adopting a pet at the Maury County Animal Services in Columbia over the weekend.
The country star tweeted Saturday about helping people who want to adopt a furry friend. She said she would pay for adoptions Saturday until 4:30 p.m.
The kennels are full and would love for people who are interested to come out and give these awesome pets a new home.
- Inmates can get COVID-19 relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Newborns celebrate 1st Halloween at Philadelphia children’s hospital
- Watch: Firefighters rescue burned barn owl from massive California wildfire
- ADHD Awareness month, part 2: Treatments, and managing symptoms
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete