KODAK, Tenn. (WATE) – A couple recently tied the knot at the Bass Pro Shops in Kodak.
The store shared these pictures on Facebook of Pam and Lonnie Harris’s wedding on Friday.
We’re told the couple met each other 37 years ago at their high school in Florida and rekindled their relationship four years ago on Facebook.
The Facebook post from Bass Pro Shops in Kodak said, “Here at Bass Pro we will sell you a boat, a gun, even some clothes… Shoot you might as well even get married here!!”
Congratulations Pam and Lonnie!
- South Carolina couple charged in death of 4-year-old, found stuffed in a drawer
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Market and other properties reopening June 1
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- CVS opening 18 new drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites in Tennessee
- City of Knoxville: Decorate your neighborhood red, white and blue for the 4th