KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Multiple rifles, handguns, and a Ford vehicle were seized from a Campbell County house following an undercover investigation by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. On Sept. 10, CCSO executed a search warrant at the Indian Creek Road residence of Randall and Vanessa Fraley.
The search warrant was obtained after a lengthy undercover investigation in which several buys of heroin were completed. A 2020 Ford Expedition, multiple rifles, handguns and cash were seized. Both of the Fraleys were arrested. They are facing the following charges:
- Possession of Schedule I heroin for resale
- Possession of Schedule II methamphetamine for resale
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony
- Aggravated child abuse and neglect
- Destruction of evidence
- Theft under $1000.00
The sheriff’s office says the couple will face future indictments for the undercover buys made.