JEFFERSON CITY, Tenn. (WATE) — Seven people were arrested after an investigation by Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office into a known drug house.
- Gunman identified in Collierville Kroger shooting; victims now up to 15
- Bystander tackles minister accused of touching child inappropriately at Oklahoma bus stop
- LIVE Brian Laundrie manhunt: Search picks up at Carlton Reserve after FBI issues arrest warrant for Gabby Petito’s fiancé
- 17-year-old victim in Sept. 8 South Knoxville shooting dies
- Action that Brian Laundrie is accused of making during Gabby Petito disappearance led to FBI arrest warrant
Deputies recently spotted several vehicles driving up to the house on Tom Breeden Road in Jefferson City .At one point, a woman was seen bringing her 4-year-old child into the house with her to buy heroin.
Now, Travis Rice, 40, is facing a slew of drug charges. Six others, Kelli Manes, 29, William Sessums, 38, Tania Reynolds, 24, Cailin Smith, 37, Nathan Ivy, 41, and Heather Atkins, 28, are also facing charges.