KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Six men wanted on serious charges out of East Tennessee were named as part of a Fugitive Friday post shared by the East Tennessee Valley Crime Stoppers. The crime group says any tipsters can remain anonymous.
The six men are wanted suspects in different crimes including assault.
- Frederick “Half Dead” Spradling – wanted for aggravated assault. He also may be driving a white 2016 Dodge Charger with bullet holes in the driver’s side.
- Johnny Page – wanted for attempted murder, aggravated robbery, and more.
- William North – wanted for aggravated assault
- Thomas Whitsell – wanted for domestic assault
- Tevin Jamal Fishback – wanted for aggravated assault
- Gavin Trenaye Abernathy – wanted for aggravated domestic assault and aggravated kidnapping.
There are four ways you can get anonymous information to Crime Stoppers. You can call 1-800-222-8477, go online at www.easttnvalleycrimestoppers.org, via the free mobile app, P3 Tips, or on the East Tennessee Valley Crime Stoppers Facebook page.