CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A man was airlifted to UT Medical Center in Knoxville after a shooting in Crossville on Wednesday.
According to the Crossville Police Department, a 25-year-old man was punched and shot in the stomach in the area of 61 Burnett Street by an unknown assailant.
- Gabby Petito: Social media sleuths help unravel the case
- Father says son called him from Collierville Kroger: ‘There’s a shooter in the store and I’ve been shot’
- Rochester police release video timeline of events leading to Daniel Prude encounter
- FBI visits Antioch home, related to TN Kroger shooting
- Claiborne County Sheriff charges 3 with thefts in Rock Harbor community
At this time the suspect has not been identified and remains at large. CPD says the investigation is ongoing and the exact location and motive of the attack is unknown.
If you have any information you’re asked to call CPD at 931-484-7231.
This is a developing story. Download the WATE 6 News app for updates sent to your phone.