KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A woman seen in South Knoxville wearing only a mask, underwear and a tail is accused of assaulting two police officers. Court documents say Marissa Ferrante was spotted Monday morning on Sims Road.
The documents say she was going door to door ringing doorbells, stopping traffic in the process. Officers reportedly tried to get her to stop, but she ran away. Law enforcement caught up to her, but officers say Ferrante struggled with them.
- Rockwood teacher charged with solicitation of a minor
- ‘Gruesome’: Hunter found shot multiple times on his Tennessee property
- Narrative of riders filming Philadelphia train rape is false, prosecutor says
- Roane County commissioner arrested for DUI following crash in Knoxville
- 2 Florida elementary teachers accused of stumbling into wrong house after drinking, shooting resident
The report says she caused one officer’s face to bleed, also kicking and hitting both of them. She’s also been charged with evading arrest, reckless endangerment and indecent exposure.