KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is looking for a man facing drug charges. The bureau posted a Fugitive Friday alert around 8:40 a.m. for Gregory Joseph Harris.
- Maryville woman accused of assaulting officers while nearly naked
- Man convicted for Knox County murder; DA’s office believes he may be connected to 3 missing person cases
- Bradley County K9 shot in line of duty, undergoing surgery
- Thousands of murders, disappearances of Indigenous women remain unsolved
- Court doc: Rocky Top teen allegedly confessed to murder of his mother
Harris is accused of distributing more than 100 grams of a substance containing heroin in East Tennessee. Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or email TipsToTBI@tn.gov.