EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Delta Airlines is extending social distancing on flights.
On Wednesday, the company announced it will keep seating capacity in main cabins to 60-percent through September 30th.
The move is in response of course to the coronavirus pandemic.
Delta said all middle seats will be shown as “unavailable” when booking. The company will also block some aisle seats.
Delta is also extending flight-change waivers through June 30th.
- Sevierville detectives still searching for person of interest in assault outside Walmart Market in June
- Sevierville Police searching for July 4 vehicle theft suspects
- Charlie Daniels Jr. speaks out on Facebook about death of dad
- Tennessee Coronavirus: No slowdown in growth of virus in state with 954 new cases
- KPD: Bystanders say several suspects fired nearly 30 rounds from a car on Cumberland Ave., no injuries reported