NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Tennessee Department of Health officials say there are now eight confirmed pediatric deaths from the current flu season.
Three of which are in the Middle Grand Division and five in the East Grand Division.
Last flu season the highest incidences of the illness came in February and March.
Free flu vaccines are still available at many local health departments.
- Teen missing in 1983 identified as victim of Green River Killer
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Lady Vols rise in the rankings as the men’s basketball team falls
- Democrats ask President Biden to rescind Medicaid Block Grant Waiver