HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies came to the aid of a 12-year-old boy after he saw a gator lurking in his backyard.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the boy was home alone when he spotted the reptile at his home in Lutz.
He called 911.
Deputies came to the home and caught the gator, which was taken to a nearby pond and released.
- Prosecutors describe racist slur as Ahmaud Arbery lay dying
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
- WATCH LIVE: George Floyd memorial service in Minneapolis
- Deputy fired in Tennessee after ‘open fire’ comment
- Police make 3rd arrest in damaged Nashville courthouse