HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies came to the aid of a 12-year-old boy after he saw a gator lurking in his backyard.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the boy was home alone when he spotted the reptile at his home in Lutz.
He called 911.
Deputies came to the home and caught the gator, which was taken to a nearby pond and released.
- Coronavirus: Divorce rates climb during pandemic, study says
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Oak Ridge City Council authorizes environmental assessment for proposed airport
- Court documents: Accused Appalachian Trail killer to use ‘defense of insanity’
- Tennessee sends 911 dispatchers to Alabama for storm support