NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The Tennessee Titans announced Thursday none other than the undisputed queen of Tennessee, Dolly Parton, will serve as the 12th Titan for Sunday’s game at Nissan Stadium.
This is the first time Dolly will hold the honorary position as the Titans take on the Cleveland Browns. Titans superfan Mandisa will sing the National Anthem.
The Titans have called for a “Code Blue” for the game as both teams are 8-3.
Special “Code Blue” gear is available at the Titans Pro Shop and special free blue light bulbs are available for fans at Academy Sports locations in Franklin, Smyrna, Mt. Juliet and Lebanon.
You can show News 2 your “Code Blue” by sending photos or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennessee lawmaker wants Dolly Parton statue added to Capitol grounds
- ‘Charley, we will always love you’: Dolly Parton responds to death of country music trailblazer Charley Pride
- Dolly Parton saved the life of a young dancer during filming of Netflix movie
- Dolly surprises fans with bonus track on new album, ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas’
- Dolly Parton announced as 12th Titan for Sunday’s game against Browns