SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- West High nickname change debate split at final community meeting
- Unvaccinated patients would pay their own hospital bills under new proposal
- 7 in 10 admit that even their dog overeats during the holidays!
- Michigan poison control warns about possible cases of fentanyl-laced marijuana
- Chevy Chase takes drive-thru orders at South Carolina fast food restaurant