SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Staley’s patience pays off with 49ers trip to Super Bowl
- Thousands of volunteers greet Super Bowl travelers at Miami International Airport
- Police: Driver in fatal Memphis crash smoked weed after learning of Kobe Bryant’s death
- Trump’s defense team presents case against impeachment as Democrats demand Bolton testify
- Super Bowl champion Ed Reed learned from the ‘pavers’