PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Dolly Parton’s Stampede is returning this weekend for its 33rd season of fun.
Stampede is the most-visited dinner attraction in the world, offering an exciting lineup of equestrian acts, some competition, music and of course – a delicious meal.
Thirty-two horses in all are featured in the special wild west performance, made complete with singing, dancing and special effects.
The season is kicking off Jan. 17 – this Friday.
- TN Education Commissioner visits Loudon County schools to observe in-person and virtual learning
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- 55-year-old woman killed in motorcycle crash with calf during Sturgis Rally
- Vols fan mows large Power T in yard
- GSMNP to soon benefit from passage of Great American Outdoors Act