PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Dolly Parton’s Stampede is returning this weekend for its 33rd season of fun.
Stampede is the most-visited dinner attraction in the world, offering an exciting lineup of equestrian acts, some competition, music and of course – a delicious meal.
Thirty-two horses in all are featured in the special wild west performance, made complete with singing, dancing and special effects.
The season is kicking off Jan. 17 – this Friday.
- It’s hot outside: Here are tips to stay safe when cooling off in the water
- Mississippi man spends 15 hours in Waffle House after losing fantasy football bet
- Here’s how you can get paid to eat ice cream
- United Airlines to update dress code for flight attendants, relax rules on tattoos, makeup, nose piercings
- ‘They just aren’t waiting for everything to be perfect to be happy’: Cancer patient with months to live marries high school sweetheart