PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Dolly Parton’s Stampede is returning this weekend for its 33rd season of fun.
Stampede is the most-visited dinner attraction in the world, offering an exciting lineup of equestrian acts, some competition, music and of course – a delicious meal.
Thirty-two horses in all are featured in the special wild west performance, made complete with singing, dancing and special effects.
The season is kicking off Jan. 17 – this Friday.
- WATCH: Florida firefighters rescue woman from flooded car
- Aaron Judge hits 61st home run, ties Maris’ AL record
- Hurricane Ian strikes Florida hospital from above and below
- Tropical Storm Ian: Strong winds, heavy rains, storm surge still expected
- Tennessee Red Cross chapters responding to Tropical Storm Ian