PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Dolly Parton’s Stampede is returning this weekend for its 33rd season of fun.
Stampede is the most-visited dinner attraction in the world, offering an exciting lineup of equestrian acts, some competition, music and of course – a delicious meal.
Thirty-two horses in all are featured in the special wild west performance, made complete with singing, dancing and special effects.
The season is kicking off Jan. 17 – this Friday.
- Daylight saving time debate lingers in Congress
- Gov. Lee, Sen. Alexander celebrate park funding from Great American Outdoors Act
- Date announced for 2020 Music City Bowl at Nissan Stadium
- Young-Williams Pet of the Week: Azog
- Halloween precautions, injuries