KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The man accused in a June deadly hit and run here in Knoxville was in court Wednesday morning for a preliminary hearing on another charge.
The Wednesday hearing was for a DUI that Dorrae Johnson got earlier this year – back in January. The judge found probable cause and the case was bound over to a grand jury.
Johnson is also accused of a separate drunk driving incident in which he hit and killed a pedestrian in June.
For that incident, he faces charges of vehicular homicide along with driving with a revoked license and evading arrest.
We’ll continue to follow Johnson and keep you updated.
- Overturned farm tractor impacts traffic in Loudon County
- Sarah Fuller looks to make history, suiting up for Vanderbilt football team
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Mississippi trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets