NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Metro police have charged the driver accused of riding down the interstate between Wilson County and Nashville with a man on the roof of her car.
Amanda Miller was arrested Monday evening on charges including reckless endangerment for the incident on the afternoon of August 29. An arrest report states Miller, 32, was traveling west on I-40 at about 75 miles per hour as Ronnie Sellars sat atop her vehicle.
Miller also faces a charge of driving on a suspended license. Her bond was set at $3,000.
Sellars, 31, was arrested back on September 5 on a charge of disorderly conduct. He was released from jail on a $500 bond.
- Animal shelters see increase in stray intakes due to Fourth of July celebrations
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- Tennessee Coronavirus: 1,291 new cases for total of 51,431
- Tennessee This Week: The mask mandate debate