GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – After inclement weather forced organizers to reschedule, The Gatlinburg Skylift Park is celebrating Halloween Friday by hosting its first annual Gatlinburg SkyBridge Pumpkin Toss.
Kicking off at 4 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 1, guests are invited to bring their pumpkins or they can take one of the 200+ available pumpkins and toss them off the SkyBridge.
At 6:30 p.m., there will be a grand finale pumpkin toss where over a hundred people will line up on the bridge and toss pumpkins all at the same time.
Registration is $5 dollars and all proceeds go to the Sevier County Food Ministry. If you wear your Halloween costume, you will get $2 off admission to the Skylift Park.
The SkyBridge hangs 140 feet above the ground at its highest point.
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 10 game highlights
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington state