(NEXSTAR) – If washing your hands to the “Happy Birthday” song is getting old, enjoy this video of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his daughter.
The 47-year-old “Fast and the Furious” actor posted a video on Instagram of his new “sheltering at home” ritual before taking a shower – washing hands with 1-year-old Tiana while singing part of “You’re Welcome” from the movie “Moana.”
“We realized a few weeks ago that the rap portion of the song is perfect timing when getting your little ones to have fun washing their hands,” Johnson wrote.
He also joked about how Tiana is getting used to the ritual: “Gotta love how at the start of this vid, baby Tia is like, ‘just shut your mouth and sing daddy.'”
The Rock was the voice of the character Maui in the hit 2016 film.
- Coronavirus Timeline: State count for COVID-19 cases surpasses 25,000
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- 8-year-old North Carolina girl dies after battling COVID-19
- Tennessee issues new guidelines for concert venues, fairs and fireworks displays
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Cases rise by 298 to 25,120 with 401 deaths
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 112 active Knox County cases, 452 total
- East Tennessee healthcare worker shares experience treating COVID-19 patients in New York
- Delta Airlines to extend social distancing on flights through September
- Tennessee unemployment claims approaching 600,000 since mid-March
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests
- City of Knoxville pools to reopen this weekend
- Coronavirus: Sevier County switching to appointment-only testing
- UPDATE: 13 test positive for COVID-19 at Maryville Newell plant
- Kids ask healthcare superheroes questions this weekend on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’
- Tennessee’s Lake County leads US in per capita virus cases