KNOXVILLE (WATE) – It is now the final stretch of early voting. Starting Monday, there are only four days left.
During the next four days, the standard hours will extend until 8 p.m. That excludes the locations at Karns Senior Center, which will still close at 5 p.m., and the City-County building, which will close at 7 p.m.
The Baker Center on UT’s campus will also open as a polling location. It will open at 8 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
- Eligible registered voters in Knox County can now request absentee ballots
- Candidates running for Knoxville City Council have until May 27 to withdraw
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Knox Co. Mayor Jacobs to seek re-election in 2022
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Sidney Powell for defamation