KNOXVILLE (WATE) – It is now the final stretch of early voting. Starting Monday, there are only four days left.
During the next four days, the standard hours will extend until 8 p.m. That excludes the locations at Karns Senior Center, which will still close at 5 p.m., and the City-County building, which will close at 7 p.m.
The Baker Center on UT’s campus will also open as a polling location. It will open at 8 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
- Wisconsin, Arizona certify Biden wins in presidential vote
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- Alexander ranks ‘Outdoors Act’ among top Senate achievements
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Biden transition gets govt OK after Trump out of options