KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Early voting for the city of Knoxville election is kicking off Wednesday.
The election pits Eddie Mannis and Indya Kincannon against each other to be Madeline Rogero’s successor.
There are also several city council seats up for grabs.
Registered voters will be able to cast their ballots later this morning starting at 10 a.m. Early voting runs through the Oct. 31, with election day coming up November 5.
- 85 pounds of marijuana found in luggage at Nashville airport
- Pilot Flying J hiring for 120 positions in Knoxville, surrounding area
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Initial report released on fatal McMinn County plane crash
- Want to name a baby penguin? Tennessee Aquarium hosting annual Serve & Protect auction fundraiser