KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Early voting for the city of Knoxville election is kicking off Wednesday.
The election pits Eddie Mannis and Indya Kincannon against each other to be Madeline Rogero’s successor.
There are also several city council seats up for grabs.
Registered voters will be able to cast their ballots later this morning starting at 10 a.m. Early voting runs through the Oct. 31, with election day coming up November 5.
- Sheriff’s Office looking for man charged with aggravated kidnapping and rape
- GSMNP executing prescribed burn in Cades Cove Monday, November 18
- Five Below to start selling items more than $5
- Kids facing cancer treated to ‘Train to Christmas Town’
- Area fire crews working a Semi fire on I-40 East near weigh station