KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Early voting for the city of Knoxville election is kicking off Wednesday.
The election pits Eddie Mannis and Indya Kincannon against each other to be Madeline Rogero’s successor.
There are also several city council seats up for grabs.
Registered voters will be able to cast their ballots later this morning starting at 10 a.m. Early voting runs through the Oct. 31, with election day coming up November 5.
- Peaceful demonstrators march through downtown Knoxville
- Governor: Semi driver was confused when he drove into Minneapolis crowd
- Texas lawmakers react to violent protests, plan policing legislation
- Area coaches speak on social injustice
- 6 On Your Side Heroes: From Secret Service to serving her community