KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — While New Hampshire is set to hold its primary on Tuesday, Tennesseans will get their chance to make their voices heard this week as well.
Early voting for the Tennessee primary begins Wednesday, Feb. 12, and runs through Feb. 25.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot is Tuesday, Feb. 25. Click here for a Knox County absentee ballot application.
Click here for all Knox County voting locations. Precinct 68E has been moved to the Cedar Bluff Branch Library at 9045 Cross Park Drive in Knoxville.
If you decide not to vote early, Tennessee’s primary is scheduled for Tuesday, March 3.
- Knoxville’s newly-renovated Maple Hall reopening Tuesday
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority’s Knoxville Alumnae holding Mardi Gras charity gala
- Public memorial service remembers the private Kobe Bryant
- UT police seeking man wanted for questioning for vehicle burglary, fraud
- Knoxville Polar Plunge raises money for Tennessee Special Olympics