ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WJHL)- Officials with Earth Fare, Inc. announced Monday they would be closing all stores and starting inventory liquidation sales.
The news release added that all employees have been notified about the closures and that, ” The inventory liquidation sales will feature a truly outstanding assortment of merchandise at very significant price reductions. We encourage shoppers to visit their nearby location now and take advantage of these savings before it’s too late. Store fixtures are also available for sale as part of this process.”
Knoxville has two Earth Fare locations, one at 140 N Forest Park Boulevard and one at 10903 Parkside Drive.
- California counties expand COVID-19 vaccinations for farm, field workers
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition