KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The largest fishing event in the southeast is returning to Knoxville this weekend.
The East Tennessee Fishing Show and Expo kicks off Thursday at the Knoxville Expo Center and will run through Sunday.
It brings together the largest selection of fishing equipment, plus guides to local lakes and rivers and everything a fisherman or outdoorsman needs.
Professional anglers will also be there each day. Knoxville-native and 2019 Bassmaster Classic champion, Ott Defoe, will be at the convention on Thursday.
All first responders and military personnel can get $2 off admission with proper identification.
Tickets range from $8 to $40.
- Landslide causes two homes to collapse in West Tennessee
- Albright Grove Brewing to tap beer benefiting Australian bushfire victims March 5
- Knoxville to host free ‘JazzFest on Jackson’ this spring
- PHOTOS: Meet the drivers in Monday’s Daytona 500
- PHOTOS: President Trump’s trip to the Daytona 500