KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The largest fishing event in the southeast is returning to Knoxville this weekend.
The East Tennessee Fishing Show and Expo kicks off Thursday at the Knoxville Expo Center and will run through Sunday.
It brings together the largest selection of fishing equipment, plus guides to local lakes and rivers and everything a fisherman or outdoorsman needs.
Professional anglers will also be there each day. Knoxville-native and 2019 Bassmaster Classic champion, Ott Defoe, will be at the convention on Thursday.
All first responders and military personnel can get $2 off admission with proper identification.
Tickets range from $8 to $40.
- City, Knox County Library bringing free drive-in movie series to Chilhowee Park
- Knox County Mayor Jacobs spotlights Graphic Creations in continuing small business series
- McGhee Tyson podcast offers insight into airport’s COVID-19 precautions
- Blount County Chamber jobs webpage features broad range of positions
- ‘Cautiously optimistic’: US health experts should have safe, effective vaccine by end of year