KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Austin-East High School will move to online learning starting Monday, Oct. 5.
Knox County Schools announced the move just before 2 p.m. Friday. Plans are for students to return to in-person instruction after fall break. The online-only learning will be for five days. Fall break runs Oct. 12-16.
- Alcoa finishes regular season 9-1 with victory over Dobyns Bennett
- Football comes full circle: Mays brothers reunite on the Tennessee offensive line
- Haunted Tri-Cities: Newport building linked to tragedy, haunting and a conspiracy
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first