MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Students at William Blount High School and Heritage Middle School will be switching to virtual learning instruction on Thursday and Friday; which is ahead of the previous date shared by school officials earlier this week.
As announced by school officials on Monday, all Blount County Schools students will receive virtual learning instruction beginning Monday, Nov. 23 and Tuesday, Nov. 24 ahead of the Thanksgiving break and holiday.
Blount County Schools plans to return to in-person learning in all buildings on Nov. 30.
- Virtual magic and comedy show for your entire family
- How to know if weight loss surgery is for you
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship