ATHENS, Tenn. (WATE) — McMinn Central High School and two McMinn County elementary schools will remain home for virtual learning beginning Monday.
McMinn County Schools said Saturday MCHS, Calhoun Elementary and E.K. Baker Elementary will receive at-home virtual and paper packet instruction. All employees will report according to the school system’s Facebook page.
Englewood, Mt. View, Niota, Riceville and Rogers Creek elementary schools will be on normal schedule with regular bus routes.
RELATED STORY: Madisonville Primary School going virtual for one week
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Lenora
- Monroe Co. man shares vaccine experience, highlights struggles rural communities face
- Tennessee lawmakers OK education bills in special session
- Pair of KUB employees were paid $10K for hours they did not work, comptroller’s office finds
- Sevierville family looking for missing parakeet