MONROE COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — One Monroe County school announced this weekend they will be shifting to remote learning after the Thanksgiving holiday.
Monroe County Schools announced on social media that Madisonville Primary School will be the only school within the district shifting to remote learning.
The shift will start Monday, Nov. 30, and last one week. The school district plans for students to return to classrooms on Dec. 7.
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Positively Tennessee: Friends recovering after kidney donation