KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Monday is World Teachers’ Day, and the folks at Main Event want to celebrate all of their extra hard work this year.
Now through October 16, teachers who buy an activities pass will get another one free, giving them unlimited access to bowling and laser tag.
All they have to do is show their school ID. In case you don’t know where Main Event is, it’s in the Cedar Bluff Area off of Kingston Pike.
- Les Miles, Kansas agree to ‘mutual’ split after LSU report on sexual complaints
- Bearden, Oak Ridge, Kingston punch ticket to states
- ‘Swarm’ of 20,000 earthquakes rattles Iceland
- Endangered tiger dies during artificial insemination procedure at Colorado zoo
- Knoxville Police: Car burglaries are up this year; victims speak out