TENNESSEE (WATE) – Tennessee leaders announced a new website designed to assist parents and teachers with educational resources.
School leaders, educators, and families get free access to an extensive collection of resources to support learning, as well as features for locating specific resources quickly and easily.
There’s even video recordings of lessons that follow state guidelines.
The resources in the online tool are designed to accommodate various speeds of internet and digital devices.
- ETSU: ACT/SAT scores ‘not required’ for those applying for 2021 school year
- KCS Superintendent believes more in-person learning will help students recover from class missed at end of last year
- Governor says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- Online learning emerges as a key issue from Tennessee House hearings
- ‘This is incredibly urgent’: TN Education Commissioner says data shows ‘significant decrease’ in reading, math proficiency for students