SCOTT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Scott County High School students will transition to online learning after fall break.
The students will begin learning from home next Monday.
The school district said that students who are non-digital learners will be able to pick up paper assignments on Tuesday from noon until 1 p.m. in front of the high school.
Students will slowly begin returning to class the following week.
Athletics will continue on a week-by-week decision, since Scott County High School officials say there are no positive cases on any school teams.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries