SCOTT COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Scott County High School students will transition to online learning after fall break.
The students will begin learning from home next Monday.
The school district said that students who are non-digital learners will be able to pick up paper assignments on Tuesday from noon until 1 p.m. in front of the high school.
Students will slowly begin returning to class the following week.
Athletics will continue on a week-by-week decision, since Scott County High School officials say there are no positive cases on any school teams.
- Bearden, Oak Ridge, Kingston punch ticket to states
- ‘Swarm’ of 20,000 earthquakes rattles Iceland
- Endangered tiger dies during artificial insemination procedure at Colorado zoo
- Knoxville Police: Car burglaries are up this year; victims speak out
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure